We have been instrumental in restoring to flying condition a number
of period and classic aircraft.
This includes sourcing the aircraft, finding parts, obtaining permissions,
packing & transport, legal
matters and all the way through to the aircraft's
From finding an abandoned hulk, to the restored aircraft, we manage
the entire operation. In one case, one of two Boeing Stearman's found
in Nicaragua (below).
Often the aircraft is just a hulk in some field, or lying where it crashed
over 50 years ago. Our ultimate aim always is to present the machine
as it left the factory. Concessions to authenticity dictate fitting
modern avionics and some instruments etc, but always in keeping with
the original designers vision.
Our services include:
• Period restorations (1930's to late 1940's)
• Rebuilds of sports and aerobatic aircraft
• Single and multi engined restorations
• Reskinning (fabric & metal)
• Sourcing of aircraft worldwide